2. The telephone number of the NTG Data Protection Specialist is +371 29433633, e-mail email@example.com.
Compliance with the requirements under Article 6 (1) (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
3. NTG shall process personal data for the purpose of concluding the Distance Agreement with the Buyer who purchases on NTG's website ntg.lv and ensures fulfillment of the Distance Contract. It is not possible to conclude a distance contract without processing personal data, because according to Article 1404 of the Civil Law of the Republic of Latvia, each legal transaction must take into account its participants.
4. Cookies on the NTG website are processed to provide the service on the NTG website. This is a legal obligation under Article 6 (1) (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
5. The NTG may process personal data if it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation applicable to the NTG, for example by requesting disclosure of personal data to the national regulatory authorities.
6. The NTG website shall record the personal requests necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the website, the security of the services and the timely prevention of threats to the security of the information technology, as well as the management and elimination of the consequences.
7. NTG has the right to disclose personal data:
7.1. if the personal data is requested by the data subject himself and NTG has the possibility to verify the identity of the requester.
7.2. if information on personal data is requested in writing by authorized state or local government authorities in the cases and in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
8. A natural person is entitled to request NTG information on third parties who have received information about this natural person, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
Access to your personal data and portability of data
9. You can access your personal data, as well as make corrections using NTG's online customer system, on-site at NTG office or by sending a request to Lacplesa street 112A Riga, LV-1003, Latvia. NTG data is issued after identification and authorization of the data requester.
10. A person has the right to receive the data at his disposal in machine-readable form.
Correction, deletion or restriction of processing
11. The person is responsible for providing true, valid, and complete data both when concluding the Remote Contract and during the execution of the Distance Contract.
12. In the event of a change of data, the person is obliged to update the data immediately, reporting the necessary changes to the NTG.
13. Upon finding that personal data are false, outdated, or incomplete, NTG sends a call for correction by a specified deadline. If no answer is given or data is not updated or data is found to be false, NTG is entitled to terminate the Distance Agreement.
14. If a person objects to the processing of their data, NTG shall terminate the Distance Agreement as the processing of personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Distance Agreement.
15. A person can request deleting their user account and personal data by sending a request from the Contact Us
page. The request will be fulfilled according to The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Duration of data storage
16. The controller is a derived public person, who is bound by the regulatory enactments regarding the national documentary heritage, therefore personal data are stored in accordance with the procedures specified in the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
17. Cookies are deleted on the NTG website after the session has ended.
Submitting a complaint
18. A natural person has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority regarding a possible personal data breach.
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Access to third party services' accounts
Access to the Facebook account
Twitter account access
Google Ads conversion tracking, Google Analytics with anonymized IP, Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel)
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
User ID extension for Google Analytics
Personal Data: Cookies
Google Analytics Advertising Reporting Features
Google Analytics Demographics and Interests reports
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
Personal Data: Cookies; email address; first name; last name; Usage Data