Noco G26000 is like several chargers in one, which charges both 12V, 16V, AGM, 24V and Li-Ion batteries (Wet, Gel, MF, EFB, AGM, Li-Ion), even in extreme conditions. Without charging, the device performs a maintenance function that will help store a car, RV, SUV, trailer, truck, bus, tractor, boat, etc. batteries fully charged and ready for use. Noco charges batteries much more carefully and faster than batteries from other manufacturers, making the G26000 an excellent choice for charging (up to 500Ah) and maintaining batteries (not recommended for batteries below 50Ah). Another advantage of this charge is the JumpCharge function, which will save you when the battery is empty but you have to hurry. The JumpCharge function starts charging the battery with 30A, which will reach a charge level in 5 minutes that will allow the car to start, and during the process will protect the battery from overheating and other possible damage that can be caused by "quick charge"..
Convenient and easy to use - LED status indicators inform about the charging status or any "errors" that have occurred during the process. Add a charger, set a function and forget about the process. Thanks to the memory function, the G26000 is able to remember the last set program, which is useful when a power failure occurs.
The advanced diagnostic system not only performs battery analysis, but also informs the user with the help of light indicators about the specific detected error (1 flash - the battery cannot be charged, call a professional; 2 flashes - a possible short circuit, check with a professional; 3 flashes - battery voltage is too high for the selected charging mode, check that the correct mode has been set, error LEDs - reverse polarity, terminal position must be changed, Standby LED - battery voltage is too low for the charger to recognize it.
The G26000 is made of extremely durable material and has a number of protection functions that generally meet IP44 safety standards. Even extreme conditions, water, vibration, dust and dirt are not an obstacle to smooth operation. But thanks to short circuit and spark protection, reverse polarity, and overcharge protection, you can leave the charger unattended without worrying. Despite its high performance and a number of additional features, the device is relatively compact and lightweight and can be stored in a luggage compartment or garage.
- 12V, 16V and 24V battery charger and maintainer;
- Charges up to 500Ah lead-acid and Li-Ion batteries (not recommended for batteries below 50Ah);
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries (up to 2V);
- Anti-spark technology, reverse polarity protection and overcharge protection;
- Suitable for vehicles equipped with Start-Stop and CANbus technology;
- Jumpcharge charging function for empty batteries;
- Improved faulty battery diagnostic system;
- Input: 110-120V AC;
- Intended for: 12V, 16V and 24V lead-acid batteries (Wet, Gel, MF, EFB, AGM and Li-Ion) up to 500Ah (up to 250Ah 24V batteries);
- Charging current: 26A (13A for 24V batteries);
- Power consumption: max. 443W;
- Not recommended for batteries smaller than 50Ah;
- IP Protection: IP44;
- DC wire: 1.9m;
- AC wire: 1.5m;
If you found this product for less, please let us know. We will compare the price and offer you a better deal!
How it works:
1. Fill in your contacts.
2. Add competing price & link.
3. Press "Submit!".
4. If possible, we will make a better deal.
Please do not send price quotes from Ebay and similar sites. We compete with Latvian stores, providing good quality and local warranty.
* Required fields
[DEMO] Noco G26000 EU Ultrasafe Battery Charger 26A for lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries 12V, 16V and 24V
- Brand: Noco
- Product Code: [DEMO] Noco G26000
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: 190.00€