Terms & Conditions
This agreement is concluded between North Technology Group SIA (hereinafter referred to as the Company), registration number 50103418631, the legal address is Lāčplēša 112A, Riga, LV-1003, Latvia, and the Purchaser, who makes a purchase in the Company's online store.
1. The Subject of the Agreement
A remote agreement is an agreement between the Buyer and the Company, based on the Company's offer via the Internet. The remote contract applies to all orders that are made in the Company's online store.
2. Entry into force of a distance contract
The distance contract takes effect as soon as the Buyer has placed an order in the Company's online store and has received confirmation from the Company of the order made. An order and its confirmation are considered received when they can be accessed by the parties to whom they are addressed.
3. General rules for ordering goods
In the Company's online store, the Buyer may make purchases upon registration or without registration.
To make an order:
1.If you are interested in the product, click on the “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” button if you plan to buy more products;
2.To order the selected item, click on the menu in the upper right corner of the page where you can see information about the contents of the basket. From the shopping cart, you can return to the online store, select more products, and then return to the cart by clicking the corresponding menu;
3. To complete the order, you must fill out information about the Buyer, the method of delivery and payment, and also agree to the terms of the Remote Agreement. After that, click on "Confirm Order". As soon as the order is made, this is confirmed by a notification on the screen.
Orders can be made:
- in the online store at any time of the day;
- by calling 80205220 or 29433633 on weekdays 09:00-19:00 and on Saturdays 11:00-16:00;
- by sending an order by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When ordering by phone or by mail, you must specify:
- product name, quantity and price;
- name, surname / company name;
- for a company - a registration number or a VAT number and a legal address;
- delivery address (if necessary);
- paying by transfer - the name of the bank and account number;
- telephone number (for delivery to the packer - a mobile phone);
Orders are processed on weekdays 09:00-19:00 and on Saturdays 11:00-16:00. If the order is made at another time, it is processed on the next business day.
After receiving the order, a confirmation email will be sent to the Buyer. If the information received from the Buyer is incomplete or there is another reason, the representative of the Company shall contact the Buyer to clarify the information.
4. Terms of payment
You can pay for the purchase in the online store by making a prepayment in the Internet bank or at a bank branch. You can also pay in cash or using a payment card if you decide to receive goods in the store.
When the Buyer's order is received, an invoice is sent to the specified e-mail address, which must be paid before receiving the goods. The invoice contains all the information that is required for payment. The purchase is considered paid, and the goods are delivered upon receipt of money at the Company's account.
When making a purchase, you need to specify the account or order number.
Upon receipt of the goods with a prepayment, the Buyer is issued an invoice, which must be signed to confirm receipt of the goods. Paying in cash, the purchase is confirmed by a cashier’s check.
5. Delivery terms
Goods without payment of delivery can be obtained in the Company’s store at Rīga, Lāčplēša iela 112A on working days 9:00-19:00 and on Saturdays 11:00-16:00.
The order is delivered to the address specified by the Buyer, to the pacomat or to the delivery point in accordance with the chosen delivery method. Shipping cost is not included in the item price. The price of delivery depends on the weight and size of the goods, the distance of delivery and its type. Delivery of the order is carried out after receiving the prepayment. The exception is the delivery with the included service COD (cash on delivery), which is additionally paid.
Delivery by courier to the door specified by the buyer address. The buyer must ensure the unloading and receipt of the goods. The goods cannot be delivered to places where vehicles are prohibited from stopping, in which case the order should indicate the nearest place where the stop is allowed.
Products purchased from the Company's online store are guaranteed in accordance with the Buyer's rights protection law and the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty.
If during the warranty period there are claims regarding the quality of the purchased goods, you need to contact the Company’s store together with the goods and the documents confirming its payment. If a manufacturing defect is found in a service center, a free warranty repair is made in accordance with the conditions of the manufacturer, and the Company may offer to exchange the product for a new or equivalent one. If during the check a defect is found that was created by the Buyer during use, then the Buyer shall pay for the repair. Warranty repair or replacement of goods does not extend the warranty period.
Warranty may be canceled if:
- the buyer cannot provide proof of purchase;
- goods that are intended for personal (domestic) use, used for professional, commercial, industrial purposes;
- the terms of the instructions for use of the product are violated;
- if the device has software installed that is different from that specified by the manufacturer;
- the product was installed software that could cause damage;
- unqualified repair of the goods was made;
- the product has mechanical, chemical or other external damage;
- changes in the design of the goods;
- the serial number of the product is not legible, changed or deleted;
The warranty is void if damages are found which are caused by:
- foreign bodies, insects, liquid or other substances that fall into the product;
- natural disaster, fire, and also as a result of an accident;
- inadequate power supply or failure in the telecommunication and cable network;
- as a result of using non-standard and / or poor-quality consumables, spare parts, components, software, devices, accessories or information media.
Warranty does not apply to:
- software, raw materials, devices, accessories, parts and products that naturally wear during use (for example, batteries, rechargeable batteries, cases, toners, cartridges, etc.)
Claims of the Buyer regarding the quality of the purchased goods will be resolved in accordance with the decree requirements of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 631 "Procedure for filing and consideration of consumer claims to goods and services that do not meet the terms of the contract."
7. The execution time of the remote contract
The Company undertakes to comply with the conditions of the remote contract no later than 30 days after receiving the order from the Buyer, unless the contracting parties have agreed on a different period.
If the Company cannot fulfill the contract because the goods ordered by the Buyer are not available, the Company is obliged to inform the Buyer. A company may offer an equivalent product at a similar price.
8. The right to refuse
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Latvia on Consumer Protection, the Buyer may use the right of refusal and unilaterally withdraw from the distance contract within 14 calendar days by returning the goods to the Company, which was purchased via the Internet.
The time period for exercising the right of withdrawal is valid from the day when the consumer received the product or part of it.
The buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- The goods cannot be returned by nature (downloadable programs, hygiene items, accessories for shaving, etc.), they deteriorate quickly or need to be used quickly;
- The customer has opened an audio or video recording, packaging of batteries or a battery, an ink cartridge, a computer program, or other product packaging that allows you to copy the product, makes it difficult or impossible to resell the product.
- It is impossible to make sure that the product is new or partially used (for example, cartridges, batteries, etc.).
Article 12, part 6 of the Law of the Republic of Latvia on the Protection of Consumer Rights states that “The consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods during the period of the right to refuse”. The Company reserves the right of the Buyer to waive the right to refuse or retain compensation in the event of damage to the goods, improper handling of the product during use or failure to comply with the instructions, if the original packaging of the goods has been lost or if it is seriously damaged.
9. Returns procedure
When returning the purchased goods, the buyer must present a document confirming the purchase. The buyer can return the goods corresponding to the distance contract within 14 calendar days.
The Company undertakes not to disclose or transfer information about the Buyer to third parties without the written consent of the Buyer, except in cases of violation of the laws of the Republic of Latvia or this agreement.
11. Other conditions
By placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read the terms of this agreement and agrees that the data provided by him will be used so that the Company can accept the Buyer's order and deliver the goods. Entering the information, the Buyer agrees that a notification will be received at the specified email address related to the processing of the order.
Prices for goods are indicated including VAT. The buyer will not be able to look at the concluded contract electronically later on the website, and the Company does not keep a copy of the contract.
Product descriptions are based on information provided by their manufacturers and suppliers; All descriptions and images are informative in nature, minor changes are possible. In accordance with the changes made by manufacturers or suppliers, the equipment and parameters of the product can be changed.
Detailed information on the availability of goods in the store or in the Company's warehouse can be obtained on workdays from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm and on Saturdays from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm by calling the indicated phone number or sending an e-mail. If the product chosen by the Buyer is not available, the Company may offer to replace it with an equivalent product or receive it after the next delivery of the goods.
12. Company details
Name: North Technology Group SIA
Legal address: Lāčplēša iela 112A, Riga, LV-1003, Latvija
Registration number: 50103418631
PVN-payer number: LV50103418631
Bank: Swedbank AS
Bank Code: HABALV22
Bank Account: LV47HABA0551030762139